Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tease

...Sequel to Prelude...


My dress now discarded
Forgotten heap on the floor
Nothing but lace
Adorns my wanting form

So peaceful when you sleep
Innocence beguiling
I know your wicked ways
They always leave me smiling

One single kiss
Placed upon your thigh
Breaking the silence
The gentlest of sighs

My fingertips trace
Featherlight up your leg
Playful bite on your cheek
I want to make you beg

Awake now you turn
Eyes full of fire
That mischievous grin
So full of desire

Seductively I crawl
A panther stalking its prey
Up your chiseled physique
Kissing and biting all the way

Pausing only to taste
That which I seek
Teasing you with my tongue
Mouth bringing you to the peak

Eyes fixed on yours
I continue my ascent
Sampling each inch of sensitive flesh
Licking my way to your slow torment

Astride now I sit
Hardness pressed to weeping core
My resolve quickly fading
Can make you wait no more

Holding your gaze
I bite trembling lip
Welcoming you in
With one...slow...thrust of your hip

Together at last
Over the crest we ride
My body quivers
At this feeling inside

Passions aflame
Two souls bound
My name on your breath
The sweetest of sounds


(c) SA MacNeil
























No comments:

Post a Comment